Monday 30 May 2011

The Tallest Man On Earth - The Wild Hunt (2010)



Genre:  Folk
Sounds Like: David Gray, An adolescent Bob Dylan who's voice has not yet broken.

Track Listing:
  1. "The Wild Hunt" - 3:22
  2. "Burden of Tomorrow" - 3:34
  3. "Troubles Will Be Gone" - 3:02
  4. "You're Going Back" - 3:05
  5. "The Drying of the Lawns" - 2:54
  6. "King of Spain" - 3:26
  7. "Love Is All" - 4:15
  8. "Thousand Ways" - 2:53
  9. "A Lion's Heart" - 3:15
  10. "Kids on the Run" - 4:52
  11. "Like the Wheel (Bonus Track)" - 3:58
Review: The first time I heard this swedish singer/songwriters voice I knew that this was going to be a singer I would grow to really love. I wasn't sure for the first 20 seconds but then I came to the conclusion that I did infact like his music. This is a great album that everyone who listens to it will grow to love once they get used to the uniquness of this great songwriters voice.

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ylfjznttym1

No comments:

Post a Comment